The Genesis Emporium

The Genesis Emporium
She blinded me with science.....

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A funky game table coffee table

Wanted to show you the coffee table we recently made out of an antique (dated 1902) game table and an old garage sale coffee table.  I think it came out great!  Now if I only had about 10 more rooms to display stuff.  :)

The second set of pictures are of my hubby, Bruce, who helped me with putting the table together.  He is holding a bonsai tree which is his fav hobby.  As you can see, it has ice hanging from it.  Brrrr, believe it or not, it gets very cold here in the Houston area.

Thanks for stopping by.





3 comments:

  1. The table did come out great. How cool is that! I had no idea that it got that cold in Texas!
    Thanks so much for coming to visit my blog and for your comment. I love your doll bed! It looks simmilar inside to my babies crib! We have a modern crib with vintage bedding and I have done his room with vintage baby stuff. I will have to take pictures and post them some time. I have never seen a tin like you have with the little girl the automatic washing one. It is so cute. Thanks so much for sharing and welcome to blogging it is so much fun. I hope you come by again soon for a visit and please check out some of my newer posts I am currently having a big giveaway with lots of goodies.

    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle. I will come by again! It's hard for me to get on here as much because I work full time. But it's fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful idea!!! I just LOVE this coffee table! And I sure hope the beautiful bonsai tree is OK...Thanks so much for stopping by my blog ~ hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete