The Genesis Emporium

The Genesis Emporium
She blinded me with science.....

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Adorable Jadite Green Pottery Now on Ebay

These are so dear to my heart, but we are trying to downsize.  I especially love the little girl with the white scottie or highland terrier.  Hope you will check it out - I have them at a very low Buy it now price. 

Here's the link:  The Genesis Emporium on Ebay - figurines

On a more personal note, my beautiful daughter (mom of 2) had hand and wrist surgery today in Austin.  Thankfully - all went well and doctor thinks it will be 100% when healed.  I'll be taking a trip on Sunday to spend a few days with her.  Don't mind driving now that I go to the library and get audio books for free.  I listen everyday on my work commute and it really helps pass the long drive.  Listening to Faye Kellerman now - I love her and her husband (Jonathan)'s books also.

Any who....... here's a picture or two.  Leave me a note and let me know what you think.   :)





Had to throw in this one, too.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    You asked how to add our button to your sidebar?

    well, first save our image to your computer, then go to your blogger dashboard and click on layout. The where your sidebar is it will say, add a gadget. Click on that and then click on picture. From there you will upload our button and click save! then it will take you back to the layout screen where you will hit save and that's it!
    Hope that helps you and we thank you very much for participating!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete